Ever wanted to have a samoyed dog?
Your budget does not allow it?
You would like to have a Samoyed puppy for FREE!
The Foster Family program will be perfect for you!
Suscribe to our NEWSLETTER to be the first informed of our future litter of samoyed puppy
When we have puppies available, we will send a newsletter to those who are registered. So if you are interested in adopting a Samoyed puppy or being a foster family of a breeding female, sign up for our newsletter to be the first informed of availability. You can do this by entering your email address in the newsletter section.
In order to offer the best for our dogs, we offer you the possibility of becoming a host family for some of our breeding dogs. This allows dogs participating in this program to have an ideal living environment, in a warm and welcoming family, where they can be loved and live their lives in their own right.
Thanks to the Foster family program, we have the chance to maintain quality breeding with a limited number of breeding samoyeds at home. This allows us to remain a small family breeding and to have time to take good care of our dogs. They deserve it so much!
A foster family consists of housing at home and without purchase fees, a pet for which the rights of ownership and reproduction remain with the breeder until the end of the breeding period. This period is spread over a maximum of 4 or 5 litters for a female. The latter will then be 5-6 years old. For a male, he will be about 8 or 9 years old. Moreover, no breeding is done before the age of 1 years and half old, and this, only if all the tests carried out conform to our high standards of reproduction.
In addition, at the end of his breeding career, the host family will be able to keep the dog and the transfer of ownership can then be carried out so that the animal becomes the exclusive property of the foster family. This transfer of ownership will take place once the sterilization has been carried out by the breeder. This program allows you to have as a companion an exceptional animal, of great value and with a very high standard. In addition, you will keep the animal for all his life. Thus, he will be entitled to a normal life in a beloved family. Usually, the dog or bitch only returns home for mating or for puppy birth until weaning puppies.
Being a foster family means taking care of the animal according to the breeder's requirements and the needs of the breed in question. The foster family may also use this animal for their personal purposes as pets. Being a foster family has important privileges such as having the chance to have a high standard dog at home.
- To be able to welcome at home an exceptional animal, of a very great value and with a very high standard (because you will have a puppy being the first choice of the breeder when he choose the puppies in a litter, so the best one is selected);
- Have access to privileged advice regarding race and dressage;
- Have access to a pension service at the breeder for free, when the female is in heat;
- Not having to pay the costs of reproduction (genetic testing such as CERF, AOC, PRA, OFA, as well as, of course, the costs related to reproduction).
- Become the owner at the end of the agreement of a Samoyed dog of great value and high quality.
- Allow the breeder to carry out the veterinary examinations at the desired moment by the breeder;
- Allow the breeder to present the dog at exhibitions;
- Allow the breeder to make reproductions at the time of his choice;
- The dog must live in a family environment, that is, in the house. It must be sociabilized as best as possible and must not be attached or locked in a garage for example; to follow the protocol of health and exercises with the animal, as agreed with the breeder;
- The animal should not leave the area during critical breeding periods.
A family wishing to become a foster family must be aware that a breeding dog is more likely at risk than a sterilized dog. Indeed, a birth is not without risk and the family must accept these risks.
If after reading the information you want to have more information on the foster family program , do not hesitate to contact us for more details: Contact us!
In addition sign up for our newsletter to be the first informed of the next one available.